1 Login to cpanel (www.yourdomain.com/cpanel)
2 Scroll down to Security section and go to SSL/TSL.
3 Click on Generate a New Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
4 Fill in the request form accordingly.
5 Then click Generate
6. Then return to cPanel and scroll up to File Manager
7. Then go to public_html
8. Locate the .htaccess file
9. If you cant access the .htaccess file, click on settings, then check show hidden files and click Save
10. Select the .htaccess file and click edit
11. Copy the below code and edit where appropriate with the name of your domain and Save