Typing email addresses every time you want to send an email is time-consuming and it is prone to errors. It is better to have your contacts list in outlook so that you can quickly send a message in just a few clicks.
Worry no more, here is the solution!
There are two ways for creating a contact list.
- You can import contacts from a CSV or excel file into outlook. If you have already had an address book data in excel, you can import all the information to your outlook contacts.
- You can also create your contact list manually in outlook.
Option one should be clear and straightforward, let`s look at option two.
1. Log into your account
2. Click people, which is located at the bottom. You can also use a keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Shift+C to go directly into the contact form.
3. Click on new contact icon.
4. Fill in the contact form. Some details on this form are optional.
5. Click on save & new and choose where you want to save your contact.
6. After you have saved, repeat from step 3 to add more contacts.
7. After you have added all the contacts you wanted to add, you will see the list of contacts you have added.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a contact list.
8. Click mail, which is located at the bottom.
9. Click on new email.
10. On the new window click on Address Book to add multiple recipients. Double click the email address you want to send the email then click OK.