1.Open your outlook.
2. Click on file.
3. Then click on open & export.
4. Choose Import/Export
5. On the pop up window choose an action, Export to a file and click on next.
6. On export to a file window, choose comma separated values and click next.
7. Choose the file you want to export, then click next.
8. Browse the location you want to save your file and choose OK and click on next.
9. Then click on finish.
10. Wait for the file to export.
11. After the exportation process is complete, open the location you saved your file and open.