Are you trying to drive more potential customers to your site? What about generating more phone calls from your site’s contact page? Or maybe you want to educate your consumers about the product you’re offering? Either way, you need your target audience to find your website first. But how do you appear in front of a prospective customer when your site doesn’t even appear on Google’s first page?
Every second, every day, people turn to Google to discover a new place to visit, to look up a question, find solutions to their problem and find new products to buy. As such, this ‘searches’ create an opportunity for businesses like yours to present themselves in front of the right person, at the right time with the right message.
Adwords is Google’s online advertising platform. It is created with the aim of putting businesses in front of potential customers at the right time, with the right message and when the customers are in the right mindset (searching for an answer).
How Google Adwords Works
It’s pretty simple, you create ads for your business and choose when and where you want them to appear in Google.
The underlying concept is that you identify words that are relevant to your services or products and then Adwords showcases your ad on Google when a prospect searches for the terms you have chosen. For example, if your company sells used cars, you might choose the keywords “best deals for used cars.” Everytime someone types a similar query on Google; your ad will be shown.
Benefits of Using Search Advertising Solutions
• Search ads give your website visibility even if it doesn’t appear on the front page
• Search ads help your business appear in front of many potential customers
• Search ads show your ads to the right customer
But Why Use Google Adwords?
As you may probably know, there are some search advertising solutions on the web today like Bing ads. So why should you use Google Adwords?
• Google Adwords provides its users with tools like the Keyword planner to help them improve
• The returns of a Google Adwords campaign can easily be measured
• Google Adwords allows you to target your customers precisely using filters like location, demographics, devices and budget
• Google Adwords offers tremendous reach since millions of people worldwide use Google
• Google Adwords provides excellent customer support- we’ve been calling them ever since we started our Google Adwords campaign and they always respond and answer our questions.
So there you have it, boosting your website’s traffic doesn’t have to be too complicated. In fact, we recently launched a Google Adwords campaign and have already scored several clients. Give it a try.
What do you think about Google Adwords? Is it the best search advertising solution out there? Please leave your comments in the section below; we love to hear from you 🙂