Did you know that one in every five people in the world has an active Facebook Account? And that over 1 million links are shared every 20 seconds on Facebook? With such a massive audience and engagement it’s quite easy to see why Facebook is considered one of the best platforms for social media marketing.
At Legibra, we use our Facebook page to drive traffic to our website, drive engagement with our followers and promote our latest offers and products through Facebook ads. To us, Facebook is more about posting relevant content and keeping the engagement of existing and new fans on a steady rise. Eventually, our goal is to attract a massive fan base that is interested in both our brand and products.
However, it is important to mention that there are a lot of companies competing for attention on Facebook, meaning the only way you’re going to promote your business/website effectively is if you do it right.
5 Ways to promote both your business and website on Facebook.
1. Create A Facebook page for your business or website
Head over to your Facebook account and click on the ‘create page’ link if you don’t have a Facebook business page already. Fill out every single section that you can, including your website links, other social media accounts, business phone number and email address. Once you’re done filling out the information, make sure to brand your business page. Your FB account should have a professional theme; it should incorporate your business colors, logo and values.
2. Drive traffic to your Facebook pages
Some of the tactics that have worked for us include:
- Post interesting photos and videos because they are more engaging and appear higher on the newsfeed compared to other types of content. However, make sure that the photos and videos are relevant to your audience.
- Use catchy headlines and captions for your picture to grab people’s attention; this makes it more likely that visitors will go through the rest of your post.
- Post engaging content that prompts your visitors to take action. For example, you can question your visitors, create contests and promotions or use ‘like’ Vs. ‘share’ posts
- Boost your posts if you are not getting as much engagement or awareness as you prefer. You can pay as little as ksh. 210 to reach more than 1000 people.
3. Post and Share
Along with entertaining and informative posts, also post your blogs articles, product articles, customer testimonials and case studies. At the end of the day, your aim is to communicate to your target audience WHY your brand is the best option- what’s in it for them? In the same vain, do not ignore your followers; share, like and comment on their posts to establish a relationship with them.
4. Track your Marketing data
Whether you are looking for likes, shares, comments or more followers, be sure to keep track of your marketing data especially if you decide to boost your post or use Facebook ads. You may not know much about Facebook marketing data, but you have Google to help you out. Learn from the mistakes of others. Read online articles and watch videos on how to improve your strategy.
5. Stay Modern
Last but not least, always remain in the loop with what’s going on with your audience, brand, and niche as a whole. No one wants to deal with someone who’s outdated. Try using the 360° and live streaming features for your customer reviews for example.
In conclusion, marketing your business or website on Facebook is a never-ending process, which is always expanding and evolving. Keep tuned to this blog for the latest information.
If you found this read helpful, please use the Facebook button below to share it with your Facebook friends and followers. Sharing is caring 🙂