How to use Gmail filters to forward incoming emails to multiple emails address
1. Create a Gmail account.
2. Log in to your Gmail account.
3. click on the gear icon and click on settings.
4. Then choose filters and block addresses.
5. Click on Create a new filter.
6. On (To) filled enter the email account that you created in the first step. Then click on create filter with this search.
7. Click on add forwarding address.
8. Click on Add a forwarding address.
9. Enter the email address you want to forward to.
Note: All emails sent to the account you created in step 1, they will be forwarded to all the accounts you filtered.
10. Log in to the account you added above and retrieve the confirmation code.
11. Enter the confirmation code, then click on verify.
12. Repeat from step 5 to add another account.