Creating Emails in C-panel
An Email is an electronic mail used to distribute a message within a network, institutions that have domains mostly use emails that are associated with that domain.
To create an email in c-panel, make sure you have the credentials to access your c-panel. If you don’t have the credentials, contact your hosting provider then proceed to follow this steps.
- Login to your c-panel by entering this URL your domain/c-panel
- Locate Email panel and click Email Accounts.
- Locate Add Email Account and navigate there.
- In the section, enter the name of the email you want under your domain. Note that you’ll just enter the name. The @yourdomain.com is there by default.
- Enter a strong password for security reasons and also easier to remember.
- You did it!
Changing Email(s) Password
To change the email password;
- Login to your c-panel, Locate Email panel and click Email Accounts as shown above.
- Locate Email Accounts tab and search the email you want to change a password. (image at step 4)
- On the email that you want to change, on the right side, locate password & authentication and click it.
- Enter the password of your choice and save changes.
When Checking Ports to use in Your Email Configuration when setting up emails you’ll need a layout. Some of the settings encountered are the ports to use.
Follow the steps below to check the ports to use over IMAP or POP3
- Login to your c-panel, locate Email panel and click Email Accounts as demonstrated above.
- On any address, on your right side click Connected Devices > Set up Mail Clients.
- A page loads with email ports and other crucial settings
- Also, see the full tutorial on email configuration how-to-configure-your-e-mail-account-in-outlook